To become an eBook Discovery Reviewer all you need is...
1. A love for ebooks.
2. A way to download and read ebooks on an eReader device, computer, phone, tablet or app.
3. The willingness to post honest reviews at the eRetailer(s) of your choice.
4. Time to read and review at least two ebooks a month (ebooks will be provided free of charge).
5. Agree to abide by the Read & Review Club's simple Terms & Conditions.
1. Subscribe to eBook Discovery's Read & Review Club. There is no cost.
2. Within a few days, you will receive a special eZine in your email box. The eZine will contain books available to you to download. The books selections will be based upon your selected reading preferences.
3. Read the download book(s). If you don't care for the story and do not wish to finish the book, stop reading and see our FAQ page for next steps.
4. When you are finished reading the story, post an honest review at the major ebook eRetailer of your choice. All reviews are voluntary.
5. Complete the 10-second survey. The link is located at the end of the story.
6. Completing the survey keeps your place in the Club.
Reviewers often have lots of questions from the general stuff to the technical stuff.
Here are answers to the
questions most frequently asked.
If you don't find your answer on our FAQ page, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Please allow for longer response times if you are contacting us on the weekend or holiday.
Sick of begging and pleading for book reviews? Can't afford $400 for a review service? Then the eBook Discovery Read & Review Club may be for you.
What our Review Club is:
1. A simple and affordable way for authors to connect with a large group of avid readers who voluntarily post honest reviews.
2. A way for avid readers to acquire good books.
3. We fully adhere to the highest ethical standards and remain in-line with Amazon's latest rules, regulations and terms of service (TOS).
What our Review club is NOT: a pay for review service. Our club members receive no compensation, except for a free copy of your book.
Please Note: Your paid fee does not buy book reviews. You are paying to reach a select group of avid readers who have self-identified as readers and reviewers of the genre (category) of your book.
Do eBook Discovery's Reviewers really review? Yes.
Readers who join our Club but a)go one month without downloading a book for review or b)go two months without voluntarily posting an honest review at the eRetailer of his/her choice, are scrubbed from the Club's list. Why? We want reliable readers who read books and voluntarily post honest reviews.
How does the program work?
1. You pay one flat fee. We handle the rest.
2. A page is added to the back of your ebook that contains links to the major eRetailer where your book is listed. Club members use these easy-links to voluntarily post honest reviews.
3. We place your book and its corresponding download link in a special eZine and send to our Reviewers who have self-identified as readers & reviewers of your book's genre (category).
4. Readers have 5 days to download a copy of your book from our servers. Then the link expires. Available copies are also limited. This safeguards against any possibility of rampant downloads.
5. As an additional safeguard, all review copies sent from eBook Discovery to Read & Review Club Members are DRM watermarked.
The safety of your book is our highest priority.
Want to see how the Read & Review club works from the Readers' POV? Visit our Read & Review Club website.
Want to learn about Club results? Go to What authors are saying about the Read and Review Club.
1. The eBook version of your book must be listed with at least two major eRetailers, or (for Amazon KU titles) be listed on Goodreads as well as Amazon.
2. You must have access to the .epub version of your book.
3. You must have a .jpg or .png of the book cover.
4. You must have a Paypal account.
To submit your title for consideration, complete this form.
What happens next?: If your title is accepted for the Read & Review Club, we will contact you via email with additional instructions. You will also be asked to provide a .epub of your book, and a .jpg of your cover, at that time.
SALE Price: $52 Will return to $75 when remaining April and May slots are filled.
Please Note: eBook Discovery does not accept Poetry, Children's books, or Erotica. All eBook Discovery decisions are final.
Copyright 2015 | This page is the property of eBook Discovery (www.ebookdiscovery.com) | Images and text used with permission
644 Shrewsbury Commons Avenue, Suite 249, Shrewsbury, PA 17361 | firstname.lastname@example.org